The fine print, typed in a reasonably large and easy to read print:
- Passes are valid for standby travel one year on any Southwest or AirTran-operated service; validity date and/or expiration date cannot be adjusted.
- Tickets are good for standby travel, and does not guarantee a seat. Ticketed passengers and non-revenue employee travelers have priority over standby passengers.
- There is no cost to use the tickets within the United States. Taxes will be charged for usage only on international flights and will be assessed at the AirTran Airways ticket counter.
- Reservations are required for standby travel. Listings can be made by calling 1-888-SWA-PLAY.
- Acting and/or dressing a fool at any time is strictly prohibited and may result in denied boarding.
- Southwest Airlines and AirTran Airways are not responsible for and will not replace lost, stolen, or destroyed standby passes.
- The standby pass has no cash value and may not be sold, purchased, brokered, or bartered.
- The standby pass is the property of Southwest Airlines and must be surrendered upon request. The Guest Pass card is not a credit card.
- Southwest Airlines and AirTran Airways are not affiliated with this competition.
- The competition is only open to US residents.
- To enter, Sign up for e-mail updates from A Bedouin’s Path. Like A Bedouin’s Path on facebook and share our status from June 4, 2013 announcing the giveaway for an additional chance to win.
The competition will end at 11:59 pm EST on June 23. One winner will be chosen at random and will be announced June 25, 2013.